Breathless Riviera Cancun is for all fun-loving adults

food
hotels

Breathless Riviera Cancun is for all fun-loving adults.
I loved everything about Breathless. It really is a great resort for everyone looking for fun, you won’t be bored at this resort! It has everything from night life to amazing foods, stunning beaches to a relaxing spa’s. The best part about this resort was even though it is a lively resort there are places to go to unwind. The resort has a section of rooms that are in a quiet section (not in a back corner!) as well as ocean view room and even swim up rooms. I had one of the best meals of my life at this resort, everyone must try Teppanyaki! I’m not one to be adventurous with my foods but when it’s an all-inclusive and you don’t have to worry about ordering something you won’t like, no worries it’s all-inclusive! I can’t wait to go back!

As your pics show, the property is quite new (~one year) and in great shape. The main pool party scene can be a bit of a party, but the smaller quiet area pool is a way to avoid that if preferred. You might be surprised how broad the ages of visitors are to the Breathless brand.