Being A Preferred Guest at Dreams Playa Mujeres

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the beautiful Dreams Playa Mujeres in Cancun Mexico.
Being a preferred guest came with many additional privileges and amenities.
I had a private Check in with a cocktail and snack area upon check in, and 24/7 computer access for things such as printing your boarding pass upon check out, etc.
Upon entering my room, I was greeted by yummy snacks (replenished daily), bottled water, a mini bar, and a mini fridge filled with assorted waters, sodas, juices and beer (also replenished daily), as well as a nespresso machine. (see pictures below)

In the bathroom, you have a full array of upgraded toiletries featuring a rainfall shower. The mirrors swivel so you can see the view of the balcony or close for privacy. (see pictures below)

The view from my room was spectacular! The balcony included a jacuzzi tub, couch, and bistro style table and chairs. (see pictures below)

Room service is available 24/7 and I love the hide away cabinet you can place your dishes in afterwards for easy retrieval. They even have a deluxe pillow menu to order from!!! They have a tablet in the room to order room service, pillows, get update on the activities and much more!

Preferred guests also enjoy nightly “turn down” service which includes a chocolate on the pillow, tidying of the room, as well as, replenishment of beverages and snacks. (see picture below of the bed at night ready to jump in for a wonderful night of rest!)

Aside from the room being luxurious, there were many other amazing things that being a “preferred guest” provided. As a preferred guest you have the ability to enjoy every area of the resort (some are exclusive ONLY to preferred), you can also dine at the sister property Secrets, as well as use their pool and spa facilities.
All and all I would highly recommend this resort to couples, families and/or singles looking for a wonderful resort filled with many amenities!

Cabana 8

I was there a month or so ago and it is an absolutely beautiful (new) resort. It is also adjacent to the Secrets Playa Mujeres and I believe with the Preferred privileges that you can also use those facilities (including restaurants). Secrets is adults-only though so don’t plan on bringing the kids.