6 Cell Phone Tips for Your Beach Vacation

One thing that worked wonderfully for me was using the app that the resort where I was staying at provided. Initially, I could not call out to the U.S on my Smartphone and found that my carrier did not play well internationally for me. Once I downloaded the app (Unlimited Connectivity - AMResorts) through Google Play Store I was in business!

I was able to download the app there at the hotel and then called the US through the hotel’s data - WiFi and voila it worked! No roaming charges and the call was clear as if they were in the room with me.

Unlimited Connectivity App - AMResorts

The app has other wonderful features you can use off your cell phone such as ordering room service, making spa appointments. reviewing menus for the restaurants, checking out activities going on, local weather and more. It was truly a saving grace for me in staying connected.

Laney, yes, the Unlimited Connectivity App is awesome! Thanks so much for pointing this out! AMR resorts are amazing and have so much to offer. I stayed at Secrets and Dreams and had THE best time. Thanks for joining the conversation! Lisa

I stayed at the Dreams Riviera Cancun and Dreams Tulum and fell in love with both resorts. I also site visited Secrets Capri, Secrets Akumal, and Breathless Riviera Cancun, they were really great too! I am spoiled on AMResorts :heart_eyes::palm_tree:

Yes, you can’t get any better than AMR! Their approach to all-inclusive is unrivaled.